The LDPlayer 9 emulator allows you to install and use applications and games created for Android Pie on a Windows PC. It uses a 64-bit meta-framework that supports 64-bit and 32-bit APK files. You don’t need to download two emulators on your computer anymore.
LDPlayer 9 aims to give users a “faster, higher, and smoother” gaming experience. It includes excellent keyboard mapping controls, synchronizer, multi-instances, virtual location, higher FPS, and supports a gamepad controller, etc. It enables users to play 3A games with stable 60FPS even on low-end PCs.
|Author:||XUANZHI INTERNATIONAL CO., LIMITED|
|Updated:||May 30, 2023|
|Available languages:||English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian…|
Below are the links to download LDPlayer 9 for free. In addition to the latest version, there may be links to download previous versions. Choose the distribution you need and download it. All links are direct and checked for malicious inclusions.
- Download LDPlayer 9.0.47 exe (630 MB) [Windows XP+]
- You can run Clash of Clans Amazon store version without any issue now.
- Download LDPlayer 9.0.46 exe (629,33 MB) [Windows XP+]
- Download LDPlayer 22.214.171.124 exe (622,05 MB) [Windows XP+]
- Download LDPlayer 9.0.43 exe (624,36 MB) [Windows XP+]
- Download LDPlayer 9.0.42 exe (601,27 MB) [Windows XP+]
Download and run the installer. You can set the language in the open window, accept the license terms and change the program installation path. Next, click the “Install” button to install the emulator.